Google Ads/Pay Per Click Specialist
Grade Requirement: Associates Degree in a relevant field of study and/or equivalent work experience
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Full Time
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
This role will have expertise in internet advertising, responsible for planning and optimizing the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns by strategically building, managing, and optimizing search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns, primarily on Google Ads, including, but not limited to: forecast budgets, keyword research, campaign set up (build tightly-themed ad groups by keyword relevancy, configure campaign settings, add negative keywords, etc.), writing ad copy, bid management (including creating custom automated bidding rules and regional or schedule-based bid adjustments), setting up conversion tracking, performing and analyzing the results of A/B tests.
- Associates Degree in a relevant field of study and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, website development, digital analytics, content management, current internet technologies and optimizing the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns
- Proven search engine marketing (SEM) campaign success
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent time and project management skills with an ability to prioritize among multiple competing projects and tasks while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines; always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Excellent listening, presentation and verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a results-driven environment
- Well-honed critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently from a home location with little to no supervision
- Have a flexible schedule that may include some night and weekend work
Main Job Responsibilities
- Create, maintain and make recommendations for digital advertising campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Analyze campaign performance with information from multiple data sources and make data-based optimizations & recommendations
- Create and make strategically sound recommendations for website search engine optimization, including conducting relevant keyword research creating relevant website metadata
- Forecast budgets, campaign size, and conduct keyword research
- Lend insight into the optimization of client landing pages
- Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements based upon data analysis
- Consistently meet and exceed minimum levels of performance on metrics like CTR, CPC, Conversion rate, etc.
- Manage or assist with the management of Facebook and other social media advertising campaigns
- Provide support to the sales process by assisting with pre-qualification of prospects, proposal and contract generation, and prospect follow up
- Decision making, thought process, and preferences of the clients in order to respond to needs
- Provide strategic and tactical level recommendations for clients digital marketing efforts designed to help our clients grow, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of digital marketing solutions according to client strategies and objectives
- Consistently think “outside the box” and suggesting better, more efficient ways to execute business operations and provide higher quality output to clients
- Participate in weekly team project meetings and other strategic meetings as requested
- Maintain an ongoing task list with priorities and follow up status, consistently and persistently follow up on outstanding items
- Organize each day to maximize efficiency and productivity, with a focus on prioritizing the most pressing needs
- Build a rapport with customers, team members, and colleagues in order to facilitate communication and teamwork
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive of your job duties as a Pay Per Click Specialist
- Prospects must email cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.