Why Video Is Important: 7 Eye-Opening Stats
The use of photo and especially video on the web today has become widespread and profoundly effective. As marketers find creative strategies to grab the public’s attention, video has become a meaningful part of the conversation.
Video is a very powerful way to communicate your brand, missions and goals, and really build a relationship with your prospective clients. According to the most recent statistics, video is working quite well.
Did you know?
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video
- 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days
- The average user is exposed to an average of 32.3 videos a month
Still have questions? The Stellar Blue team is happy to help! Contact us to find out more.
Leave a Reply