Web & Server Administrator
Location: Company based in Fox Valley, WI; Home offices; Neenah Office
Compensation: Paid (Full-time benefits)
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Part-time with Full-time potential
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Stellar Blue Technologies is seeking the employment of a Web & Server Administrator who is responsible for the hosting, servers & databases controlled by Stellar Blue. Using a combination of hosting, programming, creative skills and technical knowledge of how web products are created, the work involves an array of skill sets (below).
- A degree in a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in server administration
- Must have Associates degree or higher in a related field
- Must have working knowledge of WordPress
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Continually uphold all company values and standards
Main Job Responsibilities
- Strong server administration knowledge in Apache, WHM/Cpanel & Server virtualization
- Knowledge of GIT version control
- Assists Project Manager in implementation of all primary programming elements
- Maintain project deadlines and assist in development when needed
- Must be effective in prioritizing tasks and responsibilities
- Strong familiarity with, and interest in, website development, mobile website development, and responsive web design
- Test and maintain websites and apps on multiple devices, operating systems, and web browsers
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Experienced with CodeIgniter or other MVC frameworks is desired
- Prospects must email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.