Location: Company based in Neenah, WI; Home offices; Work Remotely; Employee MUST live within 40 miles of Neenah, WI
Grade Requirement: 2-year degree from an accredited institution in related field preferred but we’ll entertain someone without a technical degree if experience and skills are there
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Part-time or Full-time hours with benefits; flex schedule
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Who We Are
Stellar Blue Technologies – Transforming Companies’ Internet Marketing Since 2004
Stellar Blue Technologies has been growing and enhancing its wide array of services to continue providing custom work for Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh and the surrounding Fox Valley region as well as Milwaukee, Chicago, east coast, west coast and international clients. Our team of 20+ experts views each company individually and uniquely as we provide custom design, development and search engine optimization packages.
What is this all about?
Here at Stellar Blue, we offer careers for motivated individuals; not just jobs. Let’s work together to create something stellar!
We’re growing and are looking for smart, dynamic Multimedia Assistant who will bring to our team their passion, skills, and experience with a wide range of multimedia support functions, such as video production and editing and/or coordination of video productions.
If you’ve assisted and/or prepared multimedia presentation materials where you, learned a ton and loved it, we have lots of projects where you can make an impact and can have a chance to learn and grow. A career with us can offer you access to some of the most exciting and dynamic challenges of your lifetime!
We are currently only considering part-time employees in the Wisconsin area with the potential for full-time growth should our relationship prove to be mutually beneficial.
- Set up and operate professional audio and/or video recording equipment
- Familiarity with professional cameras, pre production and planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, storyboarding and photography
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments
- Create and produce video and photography materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment
- Video production and editing skills
- Drone pilot license preferred
- Photography skills with a professional edge
- Coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events with various departments and clients
- Provide formal and informal instruction to non-technical personnel
- Self-motivated, energetic and outgoing with a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Experience both proposing and cleanly implementing new features from start to finish
- Ability to contribute to a technical discussion mirroring an ability to listen and learn from peers
- Never-ending passion for learning new technologies and applying them to applicable projects
- …Everyone deserves to be stellar
Main Job Responsibilities
On any given day, you’ll be immersed in:
- Planning, directing, and/or editing department videos, as assigned
- Manipulating video files using Adobe programs; compressing videos to size appropriate for web
- Providing administrative support; meet and greet clients, schedule appointments, make travel arrangements (if needed), and arrange and coordinate meetings
- Manage file transfers and storage procedures
- Create and develop multimedia for internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, corporate training, etc.
- Interact with clients for video and photography shoots
- Flying a drone for client shoots
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Prospects must email portfolio, cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.